Home Care Worker
Are you an experienced carer looking for your next role, join the Elite Care team now.
Dunfermline - full time or part time hours available ~ Drivers only
£9.30-9.54 per hour
Full training is given along with free PVG and uniforms
We are recruiting experienced Home Care Workers to support our clients in the comfort of their own homes. If you have care experience and enjoy a role where you really can make a difference, join our expanding Dunfermline team now.
We have the below regular shift patterns to suit the times you are available to work:
Week 1: 4 days ON 3 days OFF
Week 2: 3 days ON 4 days OFF
Day shift (7am - 2pm); Late shift (4pm - 10pm);
You must be able to work every second weekend
The role will involve visiting local clients in their own homes and provide a range of care services. These include:
· Personal Care
· Medication support
· Meal preparation and assistance
· Social stimulation support
· Supporting clients to appointments and outings
· Risk Assessment
What's in it for you?
In return for providing valuable support to vulnerable individuals in their own homes we are offering you:
· Competitive hourly rates of pay, £9.30 per hour during the week / £9.54 at weekends
· 26p per mile expenses to cover mileage costs
· Accrued holiday pay on all you earn at 12.07%
· Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
· Working with a local team in your local area
· Full training and support as well as ongoing training and development
· -Shadowing with an experienced carer when you start
· Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
· "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
· Must have a full clean driving license and access to own vehicle for this role
· Must have a minimum of 6 months, recent "care related" work experience
· Must have the right to work in the UK
"The safety of our clients and frontline staff are at the forefront of everything we do here at Elite Care (Scotland) LTd. You will have access to weekly Covid-19 testing ongoing and support from your local branch throughout the current pandemic"
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"