Home Care Assistant
We are recruiting Care Assistants to support our clients in the comfort of their homes.
Home Care Assistant Opportunity
Elite Care Scotland Ltd (part of the Prestige Nursing Group)
We are recruiting Care Assistants to support our clients in the comfort of their own home. If you have care experience and enjoy a role where you really can make a difference, join our expanding Angus team now.
We have the below regular shift patterns to suit the times you are available to work:
Day shift (7am - 2pm); Late shift (4pm - 10pm); Weekends and overnights.
We work with a 4/3 rotational roster of Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday on week 1 and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday on Week 2, providing you with continuity and a good work/life balance.
The role will involve visiting local clients in their own homes and provide a range of care services. These include:
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
- Risk Assessment
What's in it for you?
In return for providing valuable support to vulnerable individuals in their own homes we are offering you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, £9.30 per hour during the week / £9.54 at weekends
- 26p per mile expenses to cover mileage costs
- Accrued holiday pay on all you earn at 12.07%
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team in your local area
- Full training and support as well as ongoing training and development
- One to one shadowing with an experienced carer
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Must have a full clean driving licence and access to own vehicle for this role
- Must have a minimum of 6 months, recent "care related" work experience
- Must have the right to work in the UK
For an informal chat call Sharon Shand on 07961099579 during office hours, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"