Complex Care Assistant
Recruiting care assistants to deliver complex care within the community.
Complex Care Assistant Opportunity
Elite Care Scotland Ltd (part of the Prestige Nursing Group)
We are recruiting for a Care Assistant to support our complex care client in the comfort of their own home. If you have complex care experience and enjoy a role where you really can make a difference, join our expanding Angus team now.
The role will require working a 7am - 9.30pm shift and a waking night shift 8.30pm to 7.15am.
The role will involve complex care of client in their own home. Including;
- Personal Care
- Full support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting client to appointments and outings
- Constant observation
What's in it for you?
In return for providing valuable support to our clients in their own homes we are offering you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, £11.00+ per hour.
- Accrued holiday pay on all you earn at 12.07%
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team in your local area
- Full training and support as well as ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Must have a minimum of 6 months, recent "care related" work experience
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be over 18 years of age
For an informal chat call Sharon Shand on 07961099579 during office hours, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"