Home Care Worker
We are looking to recruit care workers to assist older adults in their own homes within the local glenrothes area.
Care in the community is now as important as ever! We care for the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their homes as an alternative to residential care.
We are now looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our expanding Glenrothes team.
Shifts are between; 7am - 2pm and 4pm - 10pm and you must be available to work alternative weekends
The Ideal Candidate
· Previous experience of working in the care sector
· Valid driving license and access to own transport is essential
· 2 satisfactory references
· Good communication skills
· Current PVG member
Elite Care Offers
· Competitive hourly rate with enhancements at weekends!
· Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
· Working with a local team at a local branch with 24hr on call support
· Ongoing training and development
· Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
· Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
If you looking to play your part and be an #everydayhero then apply now! Fast tracked recruitment and training process for those meet the ideal criteria.
About the Company
Elite Care is part of Prestige Nursing + Care and is a long-established, forward-thinking provider of homecare for anyone of any age or ability who requires additional support and care to enable them to live at home rather than in hospital or residential care. Our services range from occasional respite care to 24-hour in-home care teams delivered by highly trained care workers and nurses. We have a network of over 30 branches in England and Scotland.
Prestige Nursing + Care became part of the Sodexo Global Home Care (PHS) in March 2017 and have an ambitious strategy to become a leading provider of home care services in the UK.
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Elite Care Scotland Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"