Community Care Worker - St Andrews
Provide personal care and social support to clients at home within the St Andrews area
Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd, part of Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care companies in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
We are consistently graded 'Very Good' in our Care Inspectorate reports.
We are looking to recruit dedicated Care Workers to provide a high standard of care to our clients. Competitive rates of pay and a generous benefit scheme are on offer for the ideal applicant.
The role will involve visiting local clients in their own homes and provide a range of care services. These include;
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
- Risk Assessment
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of working in the care sector
- 2 satisfactory references
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our clients location
- Ability to work either 7-2pm or 4-10pm for client consistency
- Good communication skills
- Polite and professional manner
- Empathetic approach to dealing others
Please contact our recruitment office for more information on 01334 472834 or apply on line