Home Care Assistant
Are you polite, professional, dedicated and empathetic to others with high standard of care? Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd is looking for you.
The role will involve visiting local clients in their own homes and provide a range of care services. These include.
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
- Risk Assessment
Our staff love a 2 week rotational shift pattern, which means you know when you're working, gives you consistent hours, allows you to plan ahead and gives you a good balance of work and personal life (example below).
Early Shift: 7am - 2pm Late shift: 4pm - 10pm
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Working every second weekend is necessary for client consistency
- Previous experience of working in the care sector
- Valid driving license and access to own transport
- 2 satisfactory references
- Ability to work either 7-2 pm or 4-10 pm on 3/ 4 rota
Elite Care Offers
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below or call Guna Skujina or Sharon Shand on 07730762636 for an informal chat about this role.
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"